Episode 3 guest: CEO of Crederity.com
Rakesh Antala is Co-Founder and CEO of Crederity, a unique digital
identity and credential verification platform. Rakesh previously
worked with the Alcatel Lucent Wireless R&D Division where he won the
Bell Labs team awards for “Innovation and Technology” and “Tools and
Best Practices”. He attended the Wharton School of Business, where
Crederity was conceived and incubated, and has been involved with
several other technology startups. Rakesh is an active member of the
Wharton Club of New Jersey’s Entrepreneurs Circle, and the Society of
Human Resource Management
No comments yet.
- Love’s Links – Episode 37 – Social CRM
- Podposter – Way cool!
- Love’s Links – Episode 30 – Jim Hirshfield and Tynt
- Love’s Links – Episode 28 John O’Brien and Twapper Keeper
- Love’s Links Late – Episode 26 Mark Stanley, Pulitzer Center
- Episode 24 – Chistian Malipeli, Podfeed.net and thefrequency.tv
- Love’s Links – Episode 22 with Susan Tenby, Tech Soup & Non-Profits In Second Life
- Love’s Links – Episode 20 featuring Dave Howlett – Real Human Being!
- Love’s Links – Episode 19
- Love’s Links – Episode 18
- Love’s Links – Episode 17 Chuck Hester and “the Buzz”
- Love’s Links – Episode 16 – Jane Friedman, Writer’s Digest and Tinychat.com