Love’s Links – Episode 37 – Social CRM
Okay, I confess. I got busy with other things and didn’t find the time to update the links. But since a number of you have asked, it’s back. Love’s Links will summarize the shows and put the links out for you. We’ll also be working on the blog over the summer to bring it up to speed.
The links tonight?
Here’s our gift to you – by special arrangement with the Cutter Group, we are able to provide you with a free copy of Jim’s research report, Zen and the Art of Social CRM.
www.chelseaconsulting.ca – Jim’s company
www.performanceadvantage.ca – Owned by Chelsea – this is the CRM and Social Media arm of Chelsea Consulting
www.enterpriseefficiency.com – Jim writes for this blog
No comments yet.
Leave a Reply
- Love’s Links – Episode 37 – Social CRM
- Podposter – Way cool!
- Love’s Links – Episode 30 – Jim Hirshfield and Tynt
- Love’s Links – Episode 28 John O’Brien and Twapper Keeper
- Love’s Links Late – Episode 26 Mark Stanley, Pulitzer Center
- Episode 24 – Chistian Malipeli, Podfeed.net and thefrequency.tv
- Love’s Links – Episode 22 with Susan Tenby, Tech Soup & Non-Profits In Second Life
- Love’s Links – Episode 20 featuring Dave Howlett – Real Human Being!
- Love’s Links – Episode 19
- Love’s Links – Episode 18
- Love’s Links – Episode 17 Chuck Hester and “the Buzz”
- Love’s Links – Episode 16 – Jane Friedman, Writer’s Digest and Tinychat.com