Love’s Links – Episode 30 – Jim Hirshfield and Tynt
And the Facebook killer diaspora
Our guest was Jim Hirshfield from tynt.com
You have to look at Tynt. If you have a website and don’t have Tynt running, shame on you. For every social media action (a tweet or blog mention) there are 50 cut and paste actions.
The software puts a back link on anything that is copied from your site, giving you credit and a link anytime people use your content. 500,000 web sites are running the Tynt scripts.
Shoutem.com is a community that welcomes micro-bloggers and mobile communities. One of 5 mobile startups to watch in 2010 according to PC World.
Google Goggles allows you to read UPC codes and find the info online?
No comments yet.
Leave a Reply
- Love’s Links – Episode 37 – Social CRM
- Podposter – Way cool!
- Love’s Links – Episode 30 – Jim Hirshfield and Tynt
- Love’s Links – Episode 28 John O’Brien and Twapper Keeper
- Love’s Links Late – Episode 26 Mark Stanley, Pulitzer Center
- Episode 24 – Chistian Malipeli, Podfeed.net and thefrequency.tv
- Love’s Links – Episode 22 with Susan Tenby, Tech Soup & Non-Profits In Second Life
- Love’s Links – Episode 20 featuring Dave Howlett – Real Human Being!
- Love’s Links – Episode 19
- Love’s Links – Episode 18
- Love’s Links – Episode 17 Chuck Hester and “the Buzz”
- Love’s Links – Episode 16 – Jane Friedman, Writer’s Digest and Tinychat.com