Love’s Links – Episode 20 featuring Dave Howlett – Real Human Being!
Janet Fouts brought us two interesting polling/sampling tools.
ask500people.com is a survey tool that lets you ask 4 questions. There’s a free and a premium version. Jim got great results from the free version, but the paid version gave results in minutes.
The second items was amplicate.com Amplicate allows a binary choice. It will tell you whether people think something is positive or negative. It’s simple and brutal. Things “rock” or they “suck”. Janet made the point that this is great for watching trending, so take a look at that.
Our guest was Dave Howlett RHB, the founder and managing director of Real Human Being Incorporated. If you want to find out more about Dave, check out his website at realhumanbeing.org
Dave mentioned Daniel Pink and I wrote him back to see if this was the same author he mentioned. I was sent this link by Bob McCulloch, an incredible consultant and an example of someone who is what Dave would call an RHB. He sends out the most thoughtful links to people and we all look forward to them. Great third gear behaviour.
Missed the show? Hey, don’t fret. You can:
-download it from the site at www.BlogTalkRadio.com/GameChanging
- or if you are into iTunes just go to the iTunes store and search Podcasts for GameChanging. It’s free. And although we’d love you to leave a review at iTunes, don’t feel you are thanking us. Just think about how you can help other people find good content. Third gear.
See you next week at 8 pm ET/5 pm Pacific for another episode of GameChanging
1 Comment »
Leave a Reply
- Love’s Links – Episode 37 – Social CRM
- Podposter – Way cool!
- Love’s Links – Episode 30 – Jim Hirshfield and Tynt
- Love’s Links – Episode 28 John O’Brien and Twapper Keeper
- Love’s Links Late – Episode 26 Mark Stanley, Pulitzer Center
- Episode 24 – Chistian Malipeli, Podfeed.net and thefrequency.tv
- Love’s Links – Episode 22 with Susan Tenby, Tech Soup & Non-Profits In Second Life
- Love’s Links – Episode 20 featuring Dave Howlett – Real Human Being!
- Love’s Links – Episode 19
- Love’s Links – Episode 18
- Love’s Links – Episode 17 Chuck Hester and “the Buzz”
- Love’s Links – Episode 16 – Jane Friedman, Writer’s Digest and Tinychat.com