Love’s Links – Episode 18
Janet’s pick of the week was a oneforty.com This intriguing site has a complete list of almost every twitter related application you could mention. It’s beautifully laid out, great index and it even gives ratings to each one. You have to see it to believe it.
Adam Herman was our guest tonight. SVP of Barkley Advertising – the largest advertising agency in Kansas. Adam made some great observations in tonight’s show. Including:
- Digital engagement is the real game changer in media and advertising.
- CRM is a new discipline in media and advertising. It’s long been part of the direct marketing world.
- Measurement is a two edged sword. Just because it CAN be measured, doesn’t mean it SHOULD be.
His predictions for where things are going in the future:
- Local search will explode
- Most searches will be done from your phone
- Augmented reality will grow in importance
- Apps aren’t about the 99 cents – they offer a new way of engaging your customers whenever, wherever THEY want.
- A new discipline – branding in 2 sentences
To catch the whole show go to http://www.BlogTalkRadio.com/GameChanging and download tonight’s episode. If you are on iTunes, just search podcasts for GameChanging and subscribe if you want the show delivered weekly. Please take a minute to rate the show when you are there!
No comments yet.
Leave a Reply
- Love’s Links – Episode 37 – Social CRM
- Podposter – Way cool!
- Love’s Links – Episode 30 – Jim Hirshfield and Tynt
- Love’s Links – Episode 28 John O’Brien and Twapper Keeper
- Love’s Links Late – Episode 26 Mark Stanley, Pulitzer Center
- Episode 24 – Chistian Malipeli, Podfeed.net and thefrequency.tv
- Love’s Links – Episode 22 with Susan Tenby, Tech Soup & Non-Profits In Second Life
- Love’s Links – Episode 20 featuring Dave Howlett – Real Human Being!
- Love’s Links – Episode 19
- Love’s Links – Episode 18
- Love’s Links – Episode 17 Chuck Hester and “the Buzz”
- Love’s Links – Episode 16 – Jane Friedman, Writer’s Digest and Tinychat.com