Love’s links from the November 16th show
I hope I caught them all. If there’s something I missed, please let me know.
Janet Fouts mentioned three links in her Crowdsourcing segment. Please check them out and give us your comments!
http://www.vark.com is the Ask/Answer site that calls itself Aardvark
http://www.ask500people.com is the site that allows you to ask very quick survey type questions
http://www.ideascale.com is a more complex site, very interesting
I gave a shameless plug for my friend Andrew Ballenthin’s fabulous Community Marketing Blog at http://www.communitymarketingblog.com
Andrew is running his Blog Off II where you can compete to see if you are a Top Social Media Blogger. Part of the prize package which they’ve had valued at $40,000 is an interview on GameChanging!
Our guest George Bradt can be found at the site http://www.primegenesis.com – where you can also find his books “The New Leader’s 100 Day Action Plan” and “Onboarding”. There’s a free summary available on his site.
George also mentioned the CEO Boot Camp that his firm runs for CEO Connection. You can see that site at http://www.CEOConnection.com
Again, let me know if I missed any of the links that you heard during the show. Don’t be afraid to leave your own links, questions and even comments. We love hearing from you.
Till next week!
1 Comment »
Leave a Reply
- Love’s Links – Episode 37 – Social CRM
- Podposter – Way cool!
- Love’s Links – Episode 30 – Jim Hirshfield and Tynt
- Love’s Links – Episode 28 John O’Brien and Twapper Keeper
- Love’s Links Late – Episode 26 Mark Stanley, Pulitzer Center
- Episode 24 – Chistian Malipeli, Podfeed.net and thefrequency.tv
- Love’s Links – Episode 22 with Susan Tenby, Tech Soup & Non-Profits In Second Life
- Love’s Links – Episode 20 featuring Dave Howlett – Real Human Being!
- Love’s Links – Episode 19
- Love’s Links – Episode 18
- Love’s Links – Episode 17 Chuck Hester and “the Buzz”
- Love’s Links – Episode 16 – Jane Friedman, Writer’s Digest and Tinychat.com