Episode 4 (Nov 16) Crowdsourcing Q&A and George Bradt, CEO Connection
Crowsdsourcing Q&A is the subject this week for our expert panel.
Our guest is George Bradt, who offers a unique perspective on transformational leadership based on his own senior line management and his global consulting experience. George is a Principal of the CEO Connection and Managing Director of PrimeGenesis, the executive onboarding and transition acceleration group he founded in 2002. Since then, George and PrimeGenesis have reduced the risk of failure for executives that they have worked moving into new roles — from 40% to 10% – based on their own team, tools and perspective on delivering better results faster. He has written three books on the subject, including the The New Leader’s 100-Day Action Plan: How to Take Charge, Build Your Team, and Get Immediate Results(for hiring managers). George is eager to share his ideas with us.
Join us Monday, November 16 at 8 pm ET/5 pm Pacific at http://www.BlogTalkRadio.com/GameChanging
PS – Want to hang out with us between shows? We’re in Linked In – Hubba Social Media Consultants group. To find our individual web-sites, check in our bios over on the right.
No comments yet.
Leave a Reply
- Love’s Links – Episode 37 – Social CRM
- Podposter – Way cool!
- Love’s Links – Episode 30 – Jim Hirshfield and Tynt
- Love’s Links – Episode 28 John O’Brien and Twapper Keeper
- Love’s Links Late – Episode 26 Mark Stanley, Pulitzer Center
- Episode 24 – Chistian Malipeli, Podfeed.net and thefrequency.tv
- Love’s Links – Episode 22 with Susan Tenby, Tech Soup & Non-Profits In Second Life
- Love’s Links – Episode 20 featuring Dave Howlett – Real Human Being!
- Love’s Links – Episode 19
- Love’s Links – Episode 18
- Love’s Links – Episode 17 Chuck Hester and “the Buzz”
- Love’s Links – Episode 16 – Jane Friedman, Writer’s Digest and Tinychat.com