We talked about the new Droid phone on the last show and it’s been amazing to watch the hub-bub over this new entry into the market. A lot of it really isn’t over the phone at all,no matter how cool it is, but the rivalry between ATT and Verizon. We all knew Verizon wasn’t getting the iPhone when they started the negative anti-iPhone ads but who knew they were coming up with another “iPhone killer”?
I’m pretty sure it’s not an iPhone killer, but I hope it wakes ATT up that people are thinking of migrating for the network and even the iPhone can’t hold them back.
Here’s a comparison video of the phones and speed.
Do you have an iPhone? Coveting the new Droid or the Verizon network? Let’s hear it.
No comments yet.
Leave a Reply
- Love’s Links – Episode 37 – Social CRM
- Podposter – Way cool!
- Love’s Links – Episode 30 – Jim Hirshfield and Tynt
- Love’s Links – Episode 28 John O’Brien and Twapper Keeper
- Love’s Links Late – Episode 26 Mark Stanley, Pulitzer Center
- Episode 24 – Chistian Malipeli, Podfeed.net and thefrequency.tv
- Love’s Links – Episode 22 with Susan Tenby, Tech Soup & Non-Profits In Second Life
- Love’s Links – Episode 20 featuring Dave Howlett – Real Human Being!
- Love’s Links – Episode 19
- Love’s Links – Episode 18
- Love’s Links – Episode 17 Chuck Hester and “the Buzz”
- Love’s Links – Episode 16 – Jane Friedman, Writer’s Digest and Tinychat.com