Are you a top social media/marketing blogger? If you are — or know someone who is — Andrew Ballenthin is looking for you.
His Community Marketing Blog is holding Blog-Off II. The Blog-Off brings talented bloggers together in a friendly but serious competition. Andrew has lined up an all star panel of judges and is offering some amazing prizes. One of those prizes will be a featured interview right here on GameChanging – our BlogTalkRadio show!
Andrew is one of the most innovative marketing guys you will ever meet. His initial Blog Off was not only a lot of fun, but the community that he started with it has really hung together. Now he’s got his sites set on a much bigger competition called Blog Off II.
Check this out at Community Marketing Blog and watch for Andrew as guest on our November 23rd show. As well as being one of the most interesting marketing bloggers out there right now, he’s also the author of a new book called Stop Chasing Chickens: Start Making Money from Social Media (a book on monetizing social media from a marketing perspective)
No comments yet.
Leave a Reply
- Love’s Links – Episode 37 – Social CRM
- Podposter – Way cool!
- Love’s Links – Episode 30 – Jim Hirshfield and Tynt
- Love’s Links – Episode 28 John O’Brien and Twapper Keeper
- Love’s Links Late – Episode 26 Mark Stanley, Pulitzer Center
- Episode 24 – Chistian Malipeli, Podfeed.net and thefrequency.tv
- Love’s Links – Episode 22 with Susan Tenby, Tech Soup & Non-Profits In Second Life
- Love’s Links – Episode 20 featuring Dave Howlett – Real Human Being!
- Love’s Links – Episode 19
- Love’s Links – Episode 18
- Love’s Links – Episode 17 Chuck Hester and “the Buzz”
- Love’s Links – Episode 16 – Jane Friedman, Writer’s Digest and Tinychat.com